Monday, June 29, 2009

Destin Beach...mini vacation

Just look at the view.....need I say more. Well of course I need to say more cause well it's just me for one. Anyway we meet up with some friends in Destin beach FL and it was one of the most beautiful beaches I have seen in a long time, we were lucky enough to be able to stay there Thursday to Saturday. I had such a great time and the kids did not want to leave, Alyssa actually asked me yesterday if we could go back...I wish.
Just look at this beautiful beach, which I took this picture from our balcony.

Alyssa enjoyed being in charge and making sure the boys held hands.
Ethan and Tucker, Ethan is a hugger and Tucker had no choice!


Ethan and Tucker, I know Ethan would have been happy just to play in the sand all day.
Alyssa was trying and trying and finally caught a wave all on her own.

I had to try and get a "professional picture" which came out ok

Of course after a long 3 days at the beach the kids passed out on the 6 hour ride home!!
I wish they would have slept the whole way home but oh well. We had so much fun good times with good friends!!!






1 comment:

Alisha said...

Looks like a really nice beach! Glad you had fun!