Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I am an Aunt again!!!

On June 29th my older sister Sharon had her second daughter Lillian Marie Mimler at 12:03pm at 7lbs. 15oz 20.5 inches long. Big girl! My sister did great all natural and mom and baby are doing great. I am so proud of my sister and glad Lillian is finally here, my sister and her husband had been trying to get pregnant for almost 2 years and finally it happened. I am such a proud Aunt this makes 4 nieces for me!!! Poor Ethan still 1:5 ratio hopefully someone will have a boy soon.
Sharon was helping Emma to hold her new baby sister Lillian, Alyssa was watching
Alyssa was so exciting to hold Lillian, she has a natural instinct

Ethan was even more excited to hold the "baby" he was all about her and so sweet
I was excited too, so excited I went to the hospital the night she was born and held when she was about 6 hours old, she is just so cute and she likes me already.

Everyone was talking and she even opened her eyes to see what all the noise was.

Welcome Lillian we are a crazy family but we are so much fun!!




1 comment:

Alisha said...

Lillian is VERY cute! Congrats!