Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Alyssa finally lost a tooth!!!!

So it finally happened! Alyssa has been so upset the past couple of months since "everyone" is losing their teeth at school. I would ask Alyssa "how was school?" and her response would be "Abby lost a tooth today!" or "Maddie lost another tooth!!" and a sad face to follow. As a parent you think the most important things would be playing with your friends, but no its losing a tooth in our house! Alyssa had been working on that tooth for months and finally while watching TV...her tongue won!!! Alyssa of course could not wait to get it under her pillow and have the tooth fairy come for a visit. I thought since she got her first tooth when she was only 7 weeks old that she would lose them quick, but she is one of the last ones in her class to lose one, well better late then never!

Here it is...or there it was!!!
The next morning she woke up and checked under the pillow and the tooth fairy brought a DOLLAR??!!! Well I guess keeping up with the times I use to get a quarter! I think the tooth fairy and I will have a talk!


1 comment:

Alisha said...

That is so exciting that Alyssa lost her first tooth! I think $1 is fair...the tooth fairy is just keeping up with inflation. What stinks is when the fairy has no cash on her and your little boy loses a tooth at 9pm...YIKES!