Monday, June 22, 2009

Saturday Father's day boating with my Dad

Saturday the kids and I headed over to Daytona to meet up with my Mom and Dad. They stayed at a Marina sleeping on their boat enjoying Father's day weekend in peace. We took a boat ride to disappearing Island(it's a sand bar) and then docked at a local hang out and had some lunch. We had a great time. The kids loved jumping off the back of Pa's boat and I think Pa like catching them.
Ethan hanging out with Pa in the water
Ethan and Alyssa yelling off the back off the boat

Ethan just loved jumping off the back of the boat to Pa J


After a long day of boating Alyssa was very tired.

All in all we had such a great day and glad to spend the day with my parents, I am sure they were tired but enjoyed watching the kids have fun.


1 comment:

Alisha said...

Looks like a fun fun time! Hope there wasn't any alligators!