Monday, June 1, 2009

Alyssa's Dance recital 2009

Family photo!!!

Alyssa had her first dance recital this past weekend, and they did months of the year. Alyssa danced to Four leaf clover, and celebrated the month of March. We all enjoyed her performance, and I was so happy when Alyssa told me she wanted to dance again next year!


Alyssa of course had to "strike a pose" but then again she does it so well.

Although the whole make up part was a little nerve recking I think I did a good job and she looked great on stage.

Ethan was so excited to give Alyssa the pink roses he had picked out for her, and of course she loved getting the flowers from everyone.



Ethan gave Alyssa the pink roses....he is good. I think I should dance so someone will give me all those flowers.







1 comment:

Alisha said...

Very cute! Pink roses are my FAVORITE flowers! I love how Ethan matched Alyssa! Glad everything went great!