Tuesday, January 27, 2009

One great Dad......


I wanted talk about Kyle today. I was talking with a friend yesterday about how Kyle was taking the kids to Sea World since Alyssa had gotten a good report card. She told me I was lucky..lucky?? I had to ask, she went on and on about all the things I tell her that Kyle does with the kids and said he was " a rare breed" really???. I thought about it and realized I am lucky! I feel in love with Kyle the day I meet him! I knew soon after I would spend the rest of my life with him....but I had no idea that I could love him more then I did at that moment....then we had children together.
Kyle has always been there no matter what, he is the one playing in the yard wanting to take them to the park or just to lay and watch TV together. I love him! I thought wow this would be great to blog for Father's day but then I thought why wait, why should he be praised one day when he is a great Dad everyday!!! I love that he wants to do things with the kids and every Dad should, but I guess I am lucky. Kyle works FT and goes to school PT to be a better provider...he tells me so he can get the kids everything!!! But someday we will all look back and realize we have it all!!! I wanted to just take the time to say I love you Kyle and you are a great day, and sorry I don't say it more!

No comments: