Monday, January 12, 2009

The Leap Frog Pen


Alyssa got the leap frog reading pen for Christmas and loves it. Last night after I was cleaning up the bathroom after the kids bath I went back into Alyssa's room to get the kids to have them go brush their teeth and when I walked in Alyssa was reading out loud to Ethan. I quickly ran and grabbed my camarea of course and took a couple quick pictures, they could have cared less they were so into the book. I watched them for a couple more mintues and hide in the corner in case they even noticed I was still there. Alyssa even showed Ethan some of the words and waited for him to respond, she is such a great big sister! I can't believe I would ever see this...and then again I better blog this so in 15 years I can show them how much they lovd each other! I just love that Alyssa wanted to read to him and he truly enjoyed it, we actually had to tell them time was up for bed time and they both cried! More tommorrow I said.They begged for more time.


I could not help but just give them 10 more mintues as I watched over with tears in my eyes, they truly have no idea what these moments mean to me and I hope someday they will, need and love each other as they do now.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Cute! I love when I catch the kids being cute together...but whenever I find my camera... they stop as soon as they see me. I guess I am not as big of a covert spy mom like you are!