Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cold day in Florida


So today it is a chilly 36 degrees in Florida. I would consider myself a Florida girl since I have lived here more then half my life at this point, but my daughter was born in Florida and she shows it. Today while getting ready for school Alyssa out on a long sleeve shirt, a short sleeve over it and hooded sweat shirt and then her jean jacket and scarf and hat......Florida girl??? 100% Alyssa did live in Ga for a 1 1/2 years, but I guess she would prefer the sunshine state. I asked her before she got out of the car this morning "are you cold or something" and she replied with "Cold? I am frosty here mom, but not melting"....out of the mouths of babes. I really enjoy our morning talks waiting in line at school, I hope we have warmer days soon though.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Cute picture of Alyssa. I hate the cold. =)