Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekend Project

I had planned on starting to mark the kids on the same growth chart. I had bought one for Alyssa's room when she was little but since I have 2 kids now I thought it would be fun to have them marked together. I watch alot of the DIY shows and alot of times people get all emotional that they have to paint over that door way they marked the kids height on, I am pretty sure we will live in this house for a while, but given Kyle and I 's track record of placing we have lived...I wanted to be sure the chart would be something that I could take with me, so I got a piece of wood (actually found it in the garage) painted yellow put stencil letter's ( Devore kids growth chart) In case you can 't see it. The kids did help paint and Kyle also helped make the lines. I just can't wait to have it hanged and start charting!

The board after the kids and I painted it.

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Looks like a fun project! I love the label!

Janice said...

Cute!! We have one at Nana and Papa's house, just their door frame. Paige loves doing it about once a month. Not only will you love it, so will the kids!!