Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Making a home together


I do not know why I remember some of the things that I do, but 6 years ago today, Kyle and I moved into our first apartment together! I remember how easy the first move was and only required 2 cars...lol we had patio furniture for our kitchen and milk crates for coffee tables and a nice chair and and old couch I bought off a co worker. It was a small one bedroom and I LOVED IT!!! It was "our" place. We made it our home we did add each of our own touches ( I did try to persuade him to my style). Of course with your "first place" together comes ups and downs and we had so many memories at that apartment. We did also bring Alyssa home there. We have had about 7 more places after..lol but have finally settled down for now! We have a free spirit and no idea where the future will take us, but I will never forget the first place on Raleigh st in Metro West were "the story of us" Began!!!

No comments: