Monday, March 16, 2009

And then we were two.....


It was 6 years ago today that Kyle and I said "I do". If you had told me that I could love him more then I did that day I would never have believed you, but 2 kids later I do. I am so proud of the man I choose to marry or who choose me. Our story is some what funny. About 13 years ago I meet Kyle and he was driving an infiniti m30, which I thought was a Nissan sentra, he was upset. He was out showing his car off and I could have cared less, but he won me over anyway.
He took me on our first date to play putt putt golf and shook my hand telling me he did not kiss on the first date. I think that is the night I fell in love with him. Words could never express the love I feel for Kyle as we quoted our selves a long time ago saying "I love you more then the tongue can say".I mean it Kyle thanks for the best 13 years of my life and too many more. Through good times and bad you have always been my best friend, my lover and my rock!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Nice mooshy post..blah blah blah...Congratulations!!! Where did you get that cute picture? The wedding people in the picture are almost identical (or they are identical)to the people on the wedding card invitations we ordered before we decided to elope!