Thursday, February 5, 2009

Top to bottom .....Weekend review

So I have always said that I am the busiest person I know and this proves it I was so busy this past weekend I have had no time to update my blog =(. Well Ethan turned 2 on Friday so family came over and enjoyed home made cup cakes (which Alyssa and I made) and of course Ethan's favorite dinner spaghetti and meatballs. Then we gave him some presents from us and Alyssa. Those of you who do not know Ethan LOVES Balloons and cars probably almost as much as his"blue" (blanket) I had to take this picture of him holding all his birthday balloons which was almost at his own request and I should note that he has taken them to My mom's everyday...well we have lost 2 =(.





Ethan and his balloons after a fun cold day at the park. It was a great week and the weekend before was a perfect 70's degrees then the day of the party was a windy cold in the 50's day.

Ethan loves cars so obviously it would be a cars birthday cake and since it was windy again hard to light the candles but we managed.



Ethan's birthday cars cake.




I think Ethan has more cars then Target, but he might be slightly OCD as he likes to take them all and line them up and if you touch one..."No, my cars"


Friday was Ethan's 2ND birthday so Alyssa and I made him his favorite chocolate cupcakes and the big 2. Grandpa, Grandma, Papa J and Mama J came over to have dinner and some of the best cupcakes in town.





1 comment:

Alisha said...

Cute pictures. Ethan's party was fun! Are you sure this blog post prooves you're the busiest person? I'm not quite sure if I'm on board. Have another kid and I'll think about it. he-he..just jokin!