Monday, February 16, 2009

I am so Loved

I love Valentine's Day!!! I think it is not a time to spend alot of money on something that will die, or on jewelry that will be out of style next season, but I love it because it just gives me the extra time to remember to show everyone I love them. Friday I ran in the door from work already to give Kyle his card's we had bought the weekend before to him. I was greeted at the door with hugs and kisses and a home made card from the kids that Daddy helped with of course. I teared up right away. WOW this was truly one of the nicest things I had gotten in a long time. See I think of it like, WOW Kyle took the time to have the kids sit down and color and cut out this card for me, and then I think WOW the kids really worked hard on it and it is so beautiful. Then Kyle told me to hurry and get changed we were going on a date! A "real date" I asked lol see we do "date night" at home watching movies or hanging out and spending time once the kids go to bed. I was very excited Kyle had his sister come over and watch the kids so we could go to the movies. It was great we went to the movies and had a snack there and watched Taken...sooo good. It was such a great night. I realize now more then ever it is always the small things that count and I received the best gifts to date!!! My hubby and my kids =). Thanks so much guys, I love you more then the tongue can say!!!!!!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Glad to see you had a good Valentines Day! Cute card the kids made, good job Kyle. We celebrated on Sunday since Daryl was off. It was a Valentines/Nascar day. =)