Monday, December 29, 2008




Well What better way to show your hubby how much you love him on the eve of his birthday then to take him out to dinner where they make him stand on a chair and embarress him!!! Kyle will be 31 years old on 12/28 and I couldn't be happier. We have been together since his was 19 years old and I was 18 years old...WOW. Time does fly when you are having fun. I can't believe it.
I had to snap a quick picture of us at his birthday bbq in our colts shirts and showing our "pride" and of course they won!!! It has long been our silly tradition of taking picture of ourselves...funny I know but also hard to get a pick together when you are the only people there! Well Happy birthday Kyle and I am happy to say we have celebrated 12 birthdays of yours together and hopefully many more.

No comments: