Friday, December 26, 2008

The closing of 2008....

I will say my good bye's to 2008 in order:

January '08: Ethan turned 1 years old and we had a great party at Little lake bryan.
February '08: Kyle and Alyssa enjoyed the Daddy daughter dance for Valetine's day.
March '08: Kyle and I celebrated 5 years of marriage!!!(been together for 11 years)
April '08: I turned 29 shhh one more year til it all goes down hill!
May '08: Alyssa turns 5 years old and we celebrate by our yearly tradition of staying at a Disney hotel for the weekend.
June '08:We take a week vacation to Cocoa beach with Ga friends!
July'08:We are packing and preparing to move to OUR HOUSE!!!
August '08: We are offically moved into our new home and Alyssa starts kindergarten
September '08: Kyle and I took a trip to Savanah for a friend's 30th and had a great time.
October '08:Halloween Alyssa was marrying Ariel and Ethan was a monkey!!!
November '08: Ethan got his first hair cut at Disney!! It was a fun experience! I cried a little.
December'08: Christmas!!!! Kyle's birthday! A great end to a great year.

As I reflect on 2008 it was a tough year alot of ups and downs but over all I must say we have been lucky. Of course every year is a way to start fresh and do better then the last but each thing that we experince is to teach us a lesson or a stepping stone to doing better! I look back and sigh but look forward and smile. 2009 Bring it on!!!!!

No comments: