Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Fun Survey

I took this survey from a friend's blog and thought this would be fun.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, it is more fun to open
2. Real tree or Artificial? Always Real
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually 2-3 weeks before Christmas
4. When do you take the tree down? I wish we didn't have too...but usually the first week in January it is done.
5. Do you like eggnog? No
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I would have to say the year I got my ten speed! Still fresh in my mind.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Alyssa
8. Easiest person to buy for? Ethan
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, I wish I did
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? MAIL and email year update
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Never heard of a bad gift
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Grinch
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Mid December (every year I promise to do better)
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Don't think so...
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Guilt free eating!!!
16. Lights on the tree? Yes
17. Favorite Christmas song? I like them all can't think of one right now.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? HOME
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents on Christmas Eve or morning? We exchange with the cousins and open one then the rest in the morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? So much to do and NO time
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I buy the kids ornaments every year to make something from that year I love decorating the tree and just talking about what each one means.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Honey baked Ham
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Peace and love and to all be together.....and I should have said all of the family together and then with peace and love...haha

No comments: