Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good bye "baba"



Today is day 3 that Ethan has not had his baby bottle! He will be 2 years old on January 30th and I am well aware of the fact that he should have had his bottle taken away a long time ago, but this has been hard on both of us. I took the bottle away from Alyssa on her first birthday and never looked back, but Ethan is "my baby". I must admit that I have tried to take it away before but always seem to give in more for me then Ethan, see I have no intentions at this point of having anymore children and I guess the fact that Ethan is using his "big boy cups" is hard. This morning he didn't even ask for his "baba", and yet it was all I could think about. I know this sounds crazy but I guess this is just the beginning and I fear now what will I do when they grow up and leave home=(. So I guess it is offically good bye to the "baba".

1 comment:

Alisha said...

I remember at Alyssa's first Birthday party you commented how the first thing that was going was her bottle...I felt bad for her. Don't babies love their bottles? Anyway, to the world Ethan is not a baby anymore....but to you...he will always be your baby boy. =)