Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 2- Lent Blessings


Today Alyssa got all dressed, did her own hair, brushed her teeth, and then told me it was time to go! This is a HUGE deal because normally I have to tell Alyssa at least 10x to do all those things so we can be out the door in time.
I decided since Alyssa did such a great job, I would treat her to McDonald's for some cinnamon melts and a chocolate milk (her favorite).
We chatted an she told me that some of the kids at school were picking on her, but was not telling me about what, like her hair or shoes etc.... I told her that it only matters what her family thinks and was kind of at a lose of what to tell her to make her feel better.
As Alyssa got out of the car at school I put the window down an yelled out the window.." I love you sunshine" She turned and smiled and said "I love you too"... I then said "You are too cute, I bet you are the prettiest girl in school", She smiled an skipped off....I hope my words made her day, her company at breakfast made mine =). Love her to pieces!!!!

No comments: