Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Kyle!!!


I will have to admit that I guess I was so tired of taking pictures from Christmas that I must have REALLY slacked on Kyle's b day because this is the best picture I could find, oh well.
Monday night we celebrated Kyle's birthday with his parents, Uncle Richard, Aunt Kari and us by going to Gator's and having some wings and beer-(Kyle's choice). Then everyone came back to the house for some cake and ice cream.
It is hard to get friends together since Kyle's birthday is December 28th, but family can always squeeze in some time. I thought it would be fun to list somethings about Kyle for his birthday.
Fun Facts about Kyle
1) He was born in Indiana
2) He has 2 of the GREATEST kids- I should know since they are mine too
3) He loves football
4) He graduated from a vocational school after 4 years and is licensed in HVAC/Plumbing
5) He goes to the gym 5 days a week
6) He is a home body- this can be annoying
7) He has hazel eyes- even though they look brown
8) He told me the first time he meet me I would be his future ex-wife (oddly enough the line worked)
9) He is more sensitive then he lets people think
10) He is a handy man now and pretty much can fix anything in the house!!
Cheers Kyle to 33 years and too many more!

No comments: