Monday, December 27, 2010

The Closing of 2010....

The closing of 2010....

I will say my good bye's to 2010 in order:

January: Ethan turned 4 years old and we had the tumble bus come to the house- it was so much fun!!


February: Ethan continued to have February be his month too, and he broke his arm (radius), he was running from me and jumped off the couch and just landed the wrong way. 2 cast later and good as new!


March: Kyle and I celebrated 7 years of marriage!!!(been together for 13 years). We snuck away for the weekend to Ormond Beach, we had a GREAT time.


April: I turned 31 years old!!

----moving on

May: Alyssa turns 7 years old and we celebrate by having a fun weekend at Ormond beach and lucky for her Uncle Mark was able to join us from Indiana. The whole family stayed together.


June: We stayed close to home but managed to get out to the beach a couple times.


July:We took a road trip to GA and celebrated 4th of July with our good friends, The Meadows and The Hancocks


August: Alyssa started 2nd grade at her new school Claracona Elementary, hard to believe I have a child in 2nd grade


September: Kyle and I took a trip to Savannah for a friend's 30th and had a great time, we just love that city


October:Halloween Alyssa was Wendy and Ethan was Peter Pan, we had so much fun trick or treating


November: Kyle and I went to St Augustine for a friend's wedding and enjoyed the day sight seeing and enjoying each others company- no kids!


December: Awesome Christmas!!!! Our friend's came down from GA and Alyssa smashed her hand in the car door and broke her finger- follow up with the doctor in January, healing well so far though. Kyle's 33rd birthday!

Every year there is trials that come up but it never seems to be anything that we can't get through. I note on the good stuff because at the end of the day or year that "bad" stuff is in the past. As I get older I realize that nothing is more important then family and with family NOTHING is impossible. I wish everyone a year of happiness and good health, and STOP talking about what you want to change and change....... 2011 Bring it on!!!!!

No comments: