Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Kyle Graduates!!!!

I am so proud of Kyle!!! After 4 years he finally graduated! It was hard on all of us, the kids missed Daddy on the nights he had classes and I could have really used his help with the kids and the house. I wanted to show Kyle how proud of him I was so I throw him a pool/bbq party with friends and family.

The graduate!!!! Had to sneak a picture with him...
Everyone chatting and enjoying the food, trying to relax and beat the heat

My girls!!! So glad they came down from GA. Andrea and Becky!!!!



Billy, Doug, TJ and Scott having "man talk", glad everyone was having a good time.


All the kids were having water ice and it was a good way to get the kids out of the pool for a rest

Pool time!!! We all had to take the dip to try and cool down, man it was a hot day.


Steven took a minute to relax and reflect on the day...well that's my version and it sounds good!






No comments: