Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mommy's Day

I think sometimes we get so caught up in our day to day routines that I forget how LUCKY I am, I have two of the greatest kids and though I know that even though I try to be the best Mom I can be I fall short sometimes, but everyday is a new day and I know I love them both more then anything.

Leu Gardens were letting Mom's in for free so I thought the kids and I would go and check it out. We had so much fun walking around, Alyssa loved pointing out the names of the plants and trees to Ethan.

I tried to get a cute picture of them...I tried I said

It was a hot day to say the least so we spent a little time hanging out on the porch swing

Well we had a great day and the kids really had fun. I love them so much and I could not ever imagine my life without them.
Alyssa and Ethan I love you more then the tongue can say!

No comments: