Monday, May 24, 2010

Alyssa turns 7 years old!

Alyssa turned 7 years old today!! We went to Ormond beach for the weekend, since we always go to the beach as a family and when we asked Alyssa what she wanted to do..of course she said the beach. (Pictures to come). I can not believe how much time has passed, I remember the days when Kyle and I would talk about when she would walk...then she walked and we could not wait for her to go to school and then she did....then we talked about what sports she would play...then she did dance, not her thing....then she played soccer, she is still undecided if she likes it or not....and now we talk about how fast she has grown up.

Alyssa is the sunshine to my day, she is funny, loving and just adores her brother. She loves butterflies, flowers and the out doors period. Alyssa is very strong willed and she will tell you what is on her mind, but at the same time she is sensitive and will try and cheer you up if you are having a bad day. Alyssa made me a "Mom", she is my first born....sometimes I think I wish I had done this or that, but I see her now and I think I got it right.

Alyssa is my baby girl, I remember the first time I saw her face and all I could say was "How can I love her so much and I don't even know her" (lol) sounds funny to say it now, and Kyle still gives me a hard time, but it's true. I loved her the minute I saw her and knew my life would never be the same!

"I love you Alyssa more then the tongue can say"......

No comments: