Saturday, March 27, 2010

Rough year for Ethan ......

Ok so I guess 2010 is not Ethan's year! Since he turned 3 years old int has been interesting to say the least.

This is the picture of Ethan's 2nd cast. He broke his radius and some how got the first one off and then I had to take him back to get another one. He wanted black this time he said to be like a pirate. If nothing else he has learned the value of a good bath. He was running from me because he did not want to take a bath and climbed up onto the couch to get away from me....lesson learned I hope, doubt it.

This was cast number 1 which he choose blue to be like Thomas. He was hiding his face because he just told me to take a picture of his cast, he said "I no like your pictures".....
So in February one night we noticed Ethan was breathing really hard so we took him to urgent care and he needed to be on breathing treatments for a week since he had a severe respiratory infection and were afraid he may have RSV.


He was not a fan of the breathing treatments but he did get better after the first couple of days and also so far so good, he is doing much better.Hopefully the rest of the year is not like this...is it to early to start saying "coming on 2011?" lol




No comments: