Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ethan Turns 3 years old!!!

Ethan turned 3 years old on January 30th.
Ethan is so full of energy, he can drive you crazy one second and then the next second have you laughing.His love for Thomas the train and cars can not be denied. He is a tough lil guy yet at the same time sweet as can be.


Ethan,
I wanted you before I conceived you, I loved you before I even knew you and within and hour of meeting you I knew I would die for you! I love you more then you will ever know. You are so loving and gentle and also a tough little boy. You bring so much happiness to everyone around you with your natural sense of humor. Your Dad and I are so proud of you and can't wait for what the future holds for you.

All our love,
Mom and Dad

My handsome little 3 year old
This year we did a party bus, which Ethan thought was so cool because he loves the school buses when we pass them in the morning

All the kids had to stretch and get ready before going onto the bus

Of course it was one of the coldest days but at least the bus was heated

The kids jumped right in to have fun and the people who helped on the bus were so much fun and the kids loved them


Of course only Ethan would have to do things his way....backwards of course. Everyone had a great time. Ethan still talks about "the school bus". Every year though it gets harder and harder to see my babies growing up so fast but I guess if nothing else I should be grateful that they are happy and healthy.

No comments: