Saturday, March 27, 2010

Christmas 2009

I know that my postings are late but I am trying to get caught up since I really hate the fact that i fell so far behind.



Christmas is one of my favortie holidays, not because of the gifts but because it forces us to stop WORKING...or whatever other excuses we come up with to not spend time with our families. It is when we sit down to eat that I enjoy must no one is in a rush to get to bed or go home just sit and chat.



Now for the kids it's all about the presents! So we have to get a big tree so Santa has plenty of room for all the gifts...according to Alyssa.





We have a tradition that every Christmas eve we read the night before Christmas then go to sleep. I did this when I was a kid and love that i can pass on some traditions of mine to my kids.

This was the first year Ethan was all into it and could open his gifts on his own he did really good.



Ethan is in love with trains and cars. I guess the toys get alittle more complicated too since Daddy and Grandpa had to jump in and help Ethan put together his train set.




Alyssa is really into Fancy Nancy so she was loving the crown and reading the books and pretending to be like her =)








No comments: