Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our end of summer vacation

Well we have decided that every year before the kids will go back to school we would do one last family fun weekend. Kyle's parents have a time share in Ormond beach FL and let us use it for the weekend. Our good friends from GA came down to have a couple days in the sun with us.

This is our time share we had a great room overlooking the pool and direct ocean view.
Alyssa was more then happy to pose with her bucket, and to show how far the water came up
What would a day at the beach be with out anytime to play in the sand
Everyone in the water, it was actually really cold but after a few minutes it was ok
Ethan and Logan pretending to be crabs...or trying to body surf
I love this picture of Ethan and Logan walking hand and hand to the beach
Alyssa on the boogie board...she is our little surfer girl!
Ethan wanted a try and he did pretty good
I asked Ethan to show me his muscles...he is so cute!
With Hurricane Bill off the coast the waves were HUGE, Kyle was so excited to get out there and go surfing. I took this picture so when the rip curls swept him away i had this picture to show the life guard, lucky for us he did ok.
Good bye beach for now.....I love the beach and so do the kids and Kyle. We feel so relaxed even if we go even just for a day. I love to watch the waves go out and come back in, I love the smell of the ocean air...I love that the kids can run around and play and be free.....I love the beach.

No comments: