Monday, August 3, 2009

Aquatica...again

Alyssa wanted to pose and kept climbing higher on the rock I was trying to do this quick before they caught us, I know we shouldn't climb but it was a cute picture.
Ethan once again passed out! But give me time to relax too!

Alyssa playing on the slide so funny
Ethan was so cute trying to get down the slide in his suit!
Alyssa and Ethan kept going on this slide this must have been the 10th time!

It was so cute watching them work together to carry the raft to the top
Ethan was happy to go onto the bigger slides this time since he had been practicing swimming
And of course who wouldn't be brave enough to go when your sister was waiting at the bottom for you, this was the BEST part of the day. Alyssa was egging him on and telling him she was going to catch him! I love to see them like this.
We had such a fun and busy weekend, but Sunday was the best! I LOVED watching the kids together, even though at times they are fighting and driving me crazy, when I see days like this I know they do LOVE each other!!! Alyssa is such a great big sister, someday Ethan will see.

No comments: