Monday, August 10, 2009

My weekend

Well I was taking pictures this weekend like I always do and was so excited to show off Ethan's new car bed, and the kids at Emma's birthday party and then swimming at Grandma's and Ethan doing it all w/out his aqua man suit....BUT MY CAMERA BROKE!!!! I was so upset! I know you may think.."what's the big deal?" I am by no means RICH and now I will have to hope and pray it can be fixed if not I will need to save up for another one and this is very upsetting since I ALWAYS have my camera in my purse in case the moment arises. I took alot of great pictures this weekend! So of course it had to be this weekend. Ethan was showing his Uncle his car bed and "BANG" the camera hit the floor and the lens is bent in, and of course it was just out of warranty...my luck. But we did have a great weekend at Emma's party and the kids went in the water on the four wheeler with Uncle Herb and got to give alot of hugs and kisses to Lillian, also got to hang out with Grandma and bake a cake with Katelyn and Kaley.Man the post is so borrowing without pictures!!!! Well hopefully soon will post!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

YOU WISH that was your camera...but it is MINE!