Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring break Disney cruise trip

Well I am finally getting back on track after a GREAT vacation. For spring break we went on the Disney cruise. We had a great time and after spending one day on Disney's private island, I didn't want to leave. The kids enjoyed the whole trip, every night we ate in a different restaraunt on the ship and ALWAYS something fun to do.
Alyssa wanted to Pose for us in the Bahamas with the ship behind her Of course Alyssa andEthan had to get their picture with Mickey

Our room, Alyssa Daddy and Ethan. Alyssa thought it was so cool

I must admitt the day on the beach was relaxing, but I think Alyssa felt like she was at home, enjoying her fruit tray.

Alyssa and Ethan all dressed up for the Captain's dinner...saw Snow white on the way (check out Ethan's capatain's outfit)

Well and of course once everyone is all dressed you MUST get a picture. Kyle, Ethan, Me, Alyssa, Donald Duck, Jeanine, Mom and Dad....Ethan wanted nothing to do with Donald.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun trip...but then again, how could you not - it's Disney!

Castaway Cay is wonderfully relaxing and you can't help feeling spoiled on a private island can you?

Was it your first time on a Disney Cruise? Been a couple of years now for me so I'm pining ;)

Alisha said...

Looks like you had an awesome time! I LOVED Ethan's little suit...yum, I could eat him up! You know my penchant for little boys...love 'em, SO cute!! I hope one day the Maroney's can be as cool as the DeVore's and go on a Disney cruise too! I am real honest when I say I am Jealous with a capitol J!!!