Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Alyssa!!!!

By far one of the happiest days of my entire life was the day Alyssa was born. The first thing I said was "How can I love her so much, and I don't even know her?"Kyle still makes fun of me to this day. Endless words would never capture the depth of my love for her. I dread missing her one day, and her no longer needing me, once she is all grown up an mature. So I cling preciously to these present days that I still have with my little girl. She is so outgoing, her love of animals, butterflies, flowers,dance, music and of course shoes! She is so much like me in so many ways. She is such a social butterfly and loves making new friends.

In the quieter moments. I love to peek in on her when she is sleeping and share a silent thought, I can't believe I did this! I could not have imagined the beautiful daughter that I have. I am amazed by her everyday. I can honestly say Alyssa changed my life. She makes me want to be a better person. The day I had Alyssa life was no longer about me, but about her.

Alyssa will light up a room just by walking into it. She can do anything she sets her mind to.
Alyssa I am so proud to be your Mom and I love you probably more then you will ever know.
Your Dad and I are so proud of you and know that we will always be here for you no matter what!

No comments: